Sunday, June 21, 2009

Promenade des Anglaises 7.30 a.m.


Promenade des Anglaises 7.30 a.m.
Originally uploaded by Photoportunity

I've spent the last week working in Nice. A very hectic event but really productive (thanks Paolo, Herve & Alan!). All went well but the cough I thought I had turned out to be bronchitis.

Nice is a beautiful city with wonderful warm people. Promenade des Anglaises is unique, an exercise area, a tourist attraction, the world's longest catwalk, a place for the young (and not-so-young) to see be and be seen. Wonderful for people-watching with every moment providing a tableau of something unique.

On my way out of the hotel yesterday morning to pick up the bus for the airport, I saw these two artists taking advantage of the beautiful stormy sky and had to drop may bags on the pavement and grab my camera from my bag,

No comments: